He's someone I truly love the most, but he's not mine.

Technically, i'm single but my heart is taken by someone i can't call my own.


Since I met you, I've eventually realized that loving someone does not always require that I should own them. I now realize that we may love someone passionately without making them our own. It is possible to love someone unconditionally while also setting them free; love should make individuals feel free rather than enslaved. Loving someone is allowing them to choose their own happiness, rather than pushing them to choose you. Love is when you prepare your heart to let go if the universe separates you.

Since we met, I've realized that love is all about faith and time. A belief in the universe's ability to constantly provide us with the love we deserve. A faith in keeping our hearts open and allowing others in, even if there is no promise that they will always remain. Love is believing that the cosmos will always repair our shattered hearts when we are rejected and disappointed by our own expectations. Love is being patient and waiting for the right moment to find someone who will love us the same way.

Since meeting you, I've realized that being loved isn't the same as being chosen.



Comments

Popular Posts