YOU'RE ALWAYS IN MY MIND


When you miss someone, you can't ignore the deep sensation you experience. 
It's stuck in your mind, like an unpleasant fly buzzing about in the heat. Missing someone is typical, but how you deal with it varies.
Loss can cause stress, lowering immune system function and making your body more vulnerable to illnesses and germs. 
They can also cause high blood pressure, heartburn, hunger changes, and difficulties sleeping, thereby worsening pre-existing health disorders.

 I try not to miss you, I try to let you go, but in the end, you're always on my mind 💓🧠...

Hey.. How are you ?
Hope you fine always. 
I miss you.
🐐🐐🐐 MIF

 People said, 

You miss them because they made you feel something you'd never experienced before. Perhaps calm, happiness, or real love aroused your inner child, stirring your spirit and bringing it to life. They made life lovely while you were with them, even if you had forgotten that beauty existed. Of sure, you'll miss them. Forever.

I remembered,

I can still feel the pleasure and vulnerability in my heart from when he first grasped my hand. And when he first murmured those three precious words, "I love you," it felt as if time stood still, and the only thing that mattered was our unlimited love.

Then, you left !

Comments

Popular Posts